UGA ROOTS 2016 EVENT
1. “Researcher Orientation and Ongoing Training Series” by Dr. Robert Scott, UGA OVPR
2. “Getting a job in industry” by Dr. Higgins, Associate Director at UGA Career Center
3. “Planning Ahead For Your Academic Career” by Dr. Barbour, Dean of the Graduate School
4. “International opportunities for postdocs” by Dr. Danise, Marie Curie Research Fellow
Video for step by step guide to European Research Council Grants can be found here.
UGA PDA 2016 Immigration workshop with Jean Padberg & Associates, P.C.
UGA ROOTS 2014 EVENT
To download selected speaker presentations, please click on the links below:
1. “Researcher Orientation and Ongoing Training Series” by UGA OVPR
2. “STEM Job Application Training Sessions: Your Story and Your Stats” by Kausar N. Samli, PhD. CEO and Associate Founder, Glycosensors and Diagnostics, LLC
3. “A hodge-podge of stuff you need to know” by Regina A. Smith, PhD. Associate Vice President for Research Director. Office of Sponsored Programs, UGA.
2014 UGA PDA BBQ
[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”1″ gal_title=”2014 PDA BBQ”]
2013 UGA PDA BBQ
[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”2″ gal_title=”2013 PDA BBQ”]