The purpose of the PDA is to serve the postdoctoral community at UGA, thereby promoting the university’s research and teaching missions.
Our objectives are:
- To enhance the visibility of postdocs at UGA and at the local, national, and international levels
- To foster the UGA Postdoctoral community through social interactions
- To serve as a liason between postdocs and the university administration
- To advocate for the interests of UGA Postdocs
The University of Georgia PDA is governed by the PDA bylaws, ratified April 2010.
Executive Board 2017-2018
- President: Anil Kumar
- Vice President: Varughese Mulamoottil
- Treasurer: Haris Panagos
- Secretary: Ana Bento and Sara Porfirio (co-secretaries)
- Public Relations: Christine Reitmayer
- Library Council Rep: Claire Edwards
- University Council Rep: Claire Edwards
The PDA provides a unique opportunity for leadership and service for postdocs at UGA. If you are interested in getting involved or have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.